Episode 1 - The start of the challenge!

Hello peeps! I am starting another animal jam challenge that is harder then the adventure challenge that I had. It is the start of the iron man challenge, and I am going by the name of drapesarejuicy. Drapes are beautiful, so why not choose that user. Anyways, I am starting off as a purple panda. It will get me more items since there is a panda passage in the search for greely. Anyways, it is time to start!
I beat the really easy tutorial and I am ready to continue with return of the phantoms normal. I should be good since it is very easy. I plug in a cork and I am a ton of steps away from beating the challenge. I plug in some corks, kill some brothers and sisters, water some plants, steal a key from a few bunnies and look at this very stupid guy.
Time to get four keys that are the color of drapes. I quickly find two keys, one being very hard to find. It took quite a while to see it.

I continue the adventure and beat it, then I get a circle that is a rock. Yay. I also got to level two. Yay. Now time to beat the phantom portal hard. Just kidding, I didn't say you had to do them in order, did I? I decided to do the hive hard next, since it seemed like it would be easy. Only problem is, I noticed that I only did ten damage. Great. I could still beat it since I have boomseeds.
I saw the most edgy alpha, greely, so I ignored the edgy boy and found senpai cosmo. Yay.  He told me to find some random jewels protected by phantoms. It seemed dangerous, but I would do anything for my senpai. It went by quite fast and I beat the phantom king. Yay. I met with him after I beat the phantom king and got a phantom king statue. I also get to level 3. Yay. Anyways, that is all for this episode, here is the picture of the day.

Comments